About FedStatsA trusted source for federal statistical information since 1997. FedStats supports a community of practice for over 100 agencies engaged in the production and dissemination of official federal statistics, and provides the public with a showcase of information, tools and news related to official Federal statistics.
- North Dakota aims to reduce natural gas flaring October 20, 2014
- Energy for growing and harvesting crops is a large component of farm operating costs October 17, 2014
- USDA Reports Corn Stocks Up 50 Percent, Soybean Stocks Down 35 Percent from 2013 September 30, 2014
- USDA Launches Current Agricultural Industrial Reports Program September 29, 2014
- U.S. Knowledge-Intensive Services Industries Employ 18 Million and Pay High Wages October 14, 2014
- Federal Funds for Research and Development FYs 2012-14 September 30, 2014
2013 FedStats : Supporting a community of practice for those engaged in federal statistics